1 2 3 4 5

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #6


Happy Friday Saturday (night). Yep. I'm late this week. :)

 Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to find new blogs and make new friends.  :)

This weeks Question:
Q: Have you ever read a book that you thought you would hate — ? Did you end up hating it? Did you end up loving it? Or would you never do that?

There are too many books out there I really want to read, so it's hard to possibly waste my time on something I think I'd hate. Although...once in a great while, I'll find a book I think sounds interesting, but it has not-so-great reviews. If the book really pulls at me, I might read it anyway so I can decide for myself. Sadly, most of the time I end up agreeing with the not-so-great reviews. Someday I'll learn my lesson.

Check out the linky below to see what other bloggers have to say on the subject - maybe you'll find some new blogs to love!  :)


2 comments:

  1. I do the same. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. I need to sharpen my instincts, lol. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, hate is such a strong word - I can't see myself purposely reading books I think I'd hate! Great answer, thanks for sharing :)

    Old follower.
    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete