1 2 3 4 5

Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Sunday Post - 2nd Edition


 The Sunday Post - 2nd Edition 4/21/13 (4/14-4/20/13)
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a great week last week!

My news & updates:

  • Early Saturday evening, I hit a very important blogging milestone - 1,000 followers on GFC. All the hugs for you wonderful people - thank you! <3
  • In honor of this milestone, I'm working on putting a bunch of giveaways together. Stay tuned!
  • I've been toying with the idea of moving to Wordpress the last few weeks. A new development has made the scale tip a little farther toward 'yes'. See "Around the Blogosphere" further down. :) I guess I should do some more research soon.

What happened last week:

What I read:

What's coming up this week:


In addition, I have a few things in the 'possible' section of this week's calendar that may or may not pop up!

New to my Kindle Fire:


I have got to stop book shopping for a while.  Yeah, right. That might happen.
From NetGalley:
 Bought:

Around the Blogosphere:

How people found Phantasmic Reads:


Someone made it to Phantasmic Reads by searching for:
brittani severn playboy
Really?!? 

Have a Phantasmic week, everyone!  

5 comments:

  1. Congrats with the 1,000 GFC followers! :D That is great.

    Happy reading with your new finds ^^
    Mel@thedailyprophecy


    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome haul. Congrats on the 1000 follower! Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on reaching 1000 GFC followers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great week to come next week. A few reviews I'm curious about. :) Thank you.

    Hope you enjoy your new additions when you get to them and have a great week. :)

    If you'd like to stop by, I posted a Sunday Post as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/04/sunday-post-8.html

    ReplyDelete