1 2 3 4 5

Friday, April 26, 2013

A Quick Announcement

Hello my darlings! This is just a quick note to let you all know I've decided to switch to Disqus for comments. I'm tired of fighting with Blogger's system.

HEADS UP: When I tried this a while back, people's icons weren't showing up. They informed me that once Disqus is installed and someone posts a comment, the icons should return. I'm hoping it'll update all the older posts, but we'll see. :)

Please, please, please let me know if you notice anything wrong with the new system. It may take a little time to import old comments, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it'll work out.

Feel free to leave a comment here, even if it's only a *wave*! Thanks for being patient through this :)

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different website and thought I
    might check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you.
    Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.

    Stop by my website :: here are the findings

    ReplyDelete