1 2 3 4 5

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Reverse Author Interview - Kim Harrington


Welcome to the second Reverse Author Interview here at Phantasmic Reads!

This is an event the ladies over at Book Munchies came up with. The tables are turned - authors get to interview bloggers for a change!

This feature will be running Tuesdays and Fridays from now until May 7th. Several authors have provided some great questions for us bloggers. You can still join in, so check out the sign-up post HERE!

Today's questions are courtesy of author Kim Harrington.

How do you find out about new books? Blogs, browsing a physical bookstore, chatting with friends, etc.
I do a lot of browsing. My library, Goodreads, and Amazon are dangerous places for me (and my credit card!). Fellow bloggers have become a major source of additions to my TBR list lately. There are just SO many fantastic-sounding books out there.

When I first bought my Kindle Fire, I was a frequent visitor to the Top 100 freebies list on Amazon. I've found some pretty good books there, too. :)

Do you prefer series, standalones, or a mix of both?
I tend to lean toward series. I love watching characters grow and evolve over several books. I don't object to stand-alones, though. There have been many stand-alones I've read that I wished were a series, since the characters and story were so enjoyable.

Want to get in on the fun? Sign up HERE! The more, the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment