1 2 3 4 5

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #8



Welcome to another Friday! I hope your weather is a little more stable than mine is right now. :)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to find new blogs and make new friends!

This weeks Question:
Q: If you could hang out with any author (living) who would it be and what would you want to do?
Oh wow. There are SO many I'd love to meet. It's not possible to pick only one. A nice dinner with all of them would be amazing! Here's a list - it's alphabetical (I think LOL) and in no way complete! Some are authors I've read for years, and some are new to my reading list, but still enjoyable. We'd need a really  big table!
  • Kelley Armstrong
  • David Baldacci
  • Patricia Briggs
  • Jackie Collins
  • Janet Evanovich
  • Laurell K. Hamilton
  • Staci Hart
  • Juliana Haygert
  • Kevin Hearne
  • Darynda Jones
  • Tiffany King
  • Mercedes Lackey
  • Richelle Mead
  • CE Murphy
  • James Patterson
  • Linda Poitevin
  • Nicole Taylor
  • JK Rowling
  • Magan Vernon
What about you? I can't wait to see everyone's answers this week. Have a great weekend, everybody!

6 comments:

  1. Jackie Collins!!! Now why didn't I think of that one! You know she could share some good 80's-era Joan dish.
    Stephanie (Go Flash Go) @ Read, Rinse, Repeat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol at least you put a list.
    I couldn't even choose. =))))
    Thanks for sharing!


    New follower via GFC and bloglovin
    My FF

    Tiffany@Read, Breathe, Read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think I could agree with Tiffany King, and Richelle Mead I really like them as well. i'm an old follower via GFC.

    My FF http://wsheam.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-follow-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to meet J.K.Rowling and Richelle Mead!

    New follower

    Check out my FF here

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is true this was a hard question to answer. I would love to meet Kelley Armstrong and Jk rowling from your list up there^ :D
    Here is my F&F: http://two-tall-tales.blogspot.com/

    I'm a new GFC follower. Please follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah! A lot of authors. :D I totally agree about J.K. Rowling

    New GFC follower~
    Cindy @ http://bookaholicfaggots.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-15.html

    ReplyDelete