1 2 3 4 5

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #9



T.G.I.F. That is all I can say :)

Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to find new blogs and make new friends!

This weeks Question:
Q: Is there a song that reminds you of a book? Or vice versa? What is the song & the book?
I'm not gonna lie here - if I've had it happen, I can't remember it now. Isn't that sad? I'll have to pay more attention to music and books to see if anything clicks!

What about you? What would be your answer to this tough question? Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I couldn't think of a straight answer to this question either. Very hard.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not alone, for the rare second time! It's not so sad anymore. ヽ(;▽;)ノ New Follower!

    Starry Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand where you're coming from. It's hard to link a book to a song, it only happened once for me so far!

    Here's my FF: http://ireadandtell.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-4.html

    New followerr :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! It's never happened to me, but I don't like listening to music when reading, although I love it just as much. So, don't connect the two.

    New follower via GFC.

    Thanks,
    Sandra

    SSBF Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't think of any songs that remind me of books, but songs inspire to write. I based a play off of a song. And songs remind me of people.

    ReplyDelete