1 2 3 4 5

Monday, April 15, 2013

Promo Blitz: The Order of the Black Swan by Victoria Danann




The Order of the Black Swan
By Victoria Danann
Paranormal Romance / Fantasy
Publication Date: February 14, 2013

Discover a world of adult fantasy where modern day knights of a secret society interact with an alien, a witch, a demon, a psychic, a berserker, a most unusual vampire, werewolves, elves, and fae. Fairytales intersect adventure, romance, and emotion proving that true love can find you in the strangest places, even when you're least expecting it, even when you're far, far from home.

This is a compilation of the first three installments of the Black Swan serial saga.


Where to find Victoria:
Victoria's website

1 comment:

  1. I didn't recognize this as first but then I realized that I think I own the first book My Familiar Stranger on the Kindle.

    ReplyDelete