1 2 3 4 5

Friday, April 26, 2013

Reverse Author Interview - Jay Kristoff

This is an event the ladies over at Book Munchies came up with. The tables are turned - authors get to interview bloggers for a change!

This feature will be running Tuesdays and Fridays from now until May 7th. Several authors have provided some great questions for us bloggers. You can still join in, so check out the sign-up post HERE!

Today's questions are courtesy of author Jay Kristoff.

How do you hear about the books you want to read? Friends? Blogs? Goodreads? Telepathic powers? Telepathic powers would be nice :) Alas, I find most of my books in more normal ways.

Fellow bloggers are a main place I get recommendations. Every week, my TBR list grows and grows after checking out awesome suggestions from bloggers. I have no willpower! But, I've discovered some really great reads so far, so thanks to all my blogging buddies! <3

How do you acquire most of your books? Amazon? Local store? Library? At gunpoint? Since I bought my Kindle Fire a year & a half ago, just about every book I read comes from Amazon. I do get some from the library (we have an ebook lending program at our library).

There's also booklending.com, which is a fabulous site for books you may not want to own. It can be hit or miss, since some books don't have lending enabled, or people may not have listed them. But it's worth a look.

Do you prefer first person PoV stories (I did this) or third person (she/he did this)? I don't have a preference. Some stories are better told in first person, some in third. As long as the writing is good, I'm not that picky on PoV.

Want to get in on the fun? Sign up HERE! There are a few more interviews  - give it a shot!

1 comment:

  1. Love the reverse interview. We also have a ebook lending system for our library. My daughter and I love it. Happy Friday.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete