1 2 3 4 5

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #4


Another week's end is here! Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to find new blogs and make new friends.  :)

This weeks Question:
Activity! Hopefully warm weather for most of us is here soon…so tell us about your favorite outdoor reading spot. Or take a picture.

Years ago, I used to love to sit at the little park by my house and read. Now, when I break down and sit outside (which isn't often!), it's on my deck in a super comfy chair. With the way our weather can be, there are maybe five or six PERFECT weather days around here. Days that make me want to hang out with nature. :)

11 comments:

  1. I love sitting in the park to read. I also don't get to do that anymore.

    New Follower via GFC

    Have a great night!!!
    Michelle
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. There are barely any perfect days where I live. =))
    Thanks for sharing!

    +1 new follower via GFC
    My FF

    -Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never have read at my local park, but I definitely love sitting in a comfy chair in my backyard! New GFC Follower =D

    ~Caitlin @ The Y.A. Bookworm Blogger
    My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather in my city is beyond crazy. One day it's sunny the next there's snow so I know how you feel.

    New follower
    Roxy @ Story Envy

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the same here! We don't have a lot of warm days and when we do I usually don't stay inside to read. :)

    New follower via GFC.
    Nina@J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always sunny here but I prefer to read indoors. :) Great answer!

    New GFC Follower and Networked Blogs Follower. :)

    Click HERE for my FF.

    Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live in Maine, so I know all about having very few "perfect" days in the year.

    New follower! Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to enjoy the good days when you can.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty much the same, most of the time it's too cold to go outside so I snuggle up in bed :)
    I'm an old follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reanna, old follower!

    I love your blog design, did you DIY?

    My FF

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete