1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #5 - Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread


Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesdays! This is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they present a topic, and bloggers from all around give us their lists. This week's topic - Top Ten Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread!

Most of these were impulse buys - I was in the mood for a certain type of book, found something that looked or sounded great for my Kindle, and there they live. :)

1.  The Lord of the Rings  trilogy - I actually broke down a few months ago and bought the Kindle version when it was on sale. Still haven't started it. This has been on my TBR for...most of my life.

2.  Feast of Souls  (The Magister Trilogy #1) by CS Friedman

3.  Assassin's Curse  (The Witch Stone Prophecy #1) by by Debra L. Martin & David W. Small

4.  A Brush of Darkness  (Abby Sinclair #1)by Allison Pang

5.  Priceless: A Sexy Urban Fantasy Mystery  (Rylee Adamson #1) by Shannon Mayer

6.  Touch of Power (Healer #1) by Maria V. Snyder

7.  Between  (The Between #1) by Kerry Schafer

8.  Inhale  (Just Breathe #1) by Kendall Grey

9.  Guardians of Stone (The Relic Seekers #1) by Anita Clenney

10. Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress #1) by Jeaniene Frost

Maybe I'll finally read a few of these...soon. <3

6 comments:

  1. Some great books there! Touch of Power is really good- as is any Maria V. Snyder book really haha. The Night Huntress series is probably one of my favourite paranormal fantasy adult series :)
    My Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...those are toward the top of my "I really need to read these" list :)

      Delete
  2. I'm not an expert when it comes to Paranormal and Urban Fantasy so I don't know most of the books on your list but let me just say: OMG! You haven't read LOTR yet?! But hey, I haven't read Harry Potter, so I guess we're both behind haha :)
    Hope you'll get around to reading it one day, tho! It's a fantastic and beautiful story! :)

    For me the answer would be:
    -The Masque of Red Death
    -Wither
    -Incarnate
    -Dark Star
    -Defiance
    -Entwined
    -Insurgent
    -Pandemonium
    and a couple more! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You what?!?! You have not read Harry Potter?!?! *falls over in shock* OMG!

      You need to do a Harry Potter read-a-long. Soon. :) Hmmm...that's not a bad idea! Maybe we should do one. I'd love to re-read them again this year!

      Delete
  3. A BRUSH OF DARKNESS has been on my wishlist for the longest time! And I absolutely LOOOOOOOVED HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you have to read Halfway to the Grave - Cat & Bones are awesome :D I also enjoyed the LotR trilogy, and Touch of Power, too. Haven't read the rest, but I really want to read Between :)

    ReplyDelete