1 2 3 4 5

Friday, March 1, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday #2



TGIF!  And I really mean that this week - it's been another long one! Feature & Follow Friday is a weekly event/hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to find new blogs and make new friends.  :)

This weeks Question:
Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?

Well, since I am still a very newbie blogger, I don't think I've made any major oopsies, but I'm sure there will be some! As hard as I try to be careful and do things right, mistakes are bound to happen. I just hope to keep them to a minimum!


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! It's beautiful!
    New follower.
    Beth @ Free Spirit Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog's design, etc!
    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Old follower here - just dropping by to say hi :) I think you're doing fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a newbie blogger as well - 2 months is about it! I really don't have much to say about this question either, but it's really interesting to see what the other "older" bloggers have said! :D

    New GFC follower!

    New GFC follower!

    My FF Post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, from a new GFC follower.

    Good answer! :)

    http://coffeecookiesandchilipeppers.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm also a newbie blogger and I'm learning as I go along. I've made mistakes and I'm sure I'll make more, but that's part of the learning process.

    New GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower here!
    I new to blogging too! I am finding it's a learn as you go deal! :)
    ~Ashley
    Nook of Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete