1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #6 - Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most


Welcome to another edition of Top Ten Tuesdays! This is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they present a topic, and bloggers from all around share their thoughts. This week's topic - Top Ten Books I Recommend The Most! As always, these are in no special order. :)

Fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal:



The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling












The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher












The Five Hundred Kingdoms series by Mercedes Lackey










The Valdemar books (all of them!) by Mercedes Lackey










The Women of the Underworld series by Kelley Armstrong












The Charley Davidson series by Darynda Jones












The Walker Papers (Urban Shaman series) by C.E. Murphy















The Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne











Mystery/Suspense:




The In Death series by J.D. Robb










Just for fun:


The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich












I could totally come up with about twenty more for this list, but these are longtime favorites that I love to recommend!

So, what are some of your recommendations? 

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I could've go on & on, too :) But, great list! I've read only a few of these, but loved them :) & the rest are on my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK! Bitten is my favourtiest book ever! I love it so much and the author is incredibly talented! Happy Reading!

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete