1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #3 - Mountain Echoes


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Even though I've chosen Mountain Echoes  by C.E. Murphy, I won't be able to read it right away since I'm one book behind in the series.  :(  Shame on me.


Current release date:  February 26, 2013
From Goodreads: 
You can never go home again.

Joanne Walker has survived an encounter with the Master at great personal cost, but now her father is missing - stolen from the timeline. She must finally return to North Carolina to find him - and to meet Aidan, the son she left behind long ago.

That would be enough for any shaman to face, but Joanne's beloved Appalachians are being torn apart by an evil reaching forward from the distant past. Anything that gets in its way becomes tainted - or worse.

And Aidan has gotten in the way.

Only by calling on every aspect of her shamanic powers can Joanne pull the past apart and weave a better future. It will take everything she has - and more.

Unless she can turn back time...

I really need to read Raven Calls  soon!  So what's your WoW of the week?

3 comments:

  1. You are still better than me, I still did not start this series although a own the first & second book. Shame on me. Nice pick!
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! This series sounds really interesting :) I can't believe I haven't heard about it before! Definitely need to look around for the first book!

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has a interesting cover. ;D

    My WoW:
    http://ihearitireaditbooks.tumblr.com/post/42453228435/my-waiting-on-wednesday-is-buried-a-bone-secrets

    ReplyDelete