1 2 3 4 5

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday #2 - Top Ten Favorite Romances

Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they present a topic, and bloggers from all over share their Top Ten lists.  This week's topic - Top Ten Favorite Romances!  

When I first saw this week's topic, I started thinking about some of my favorite fictional couples,  Here, in no special order, are some of my favorites.

  1. Roarke and Eve (In Death,  JD Robb) ~ From the first time they met in Naked in Death,  I knew that this would be a fun relationship.  And I was right. 
  2. Georgina and Seth (Georgina Kincaid,  Richelle Mead) ~ They were such a great couple.  The obstacles and struggles they went through made them real for me.
  3. Stephanie and Morelli (Stephanie Plum,  Janet Evanovich) ~  An absolutely fun couple.  When they're 'on', they are great.  When they're 'off', they are even more fun!
  4. Jamie and Nat (Modern Witch,  Debora Geary) ~  Jamie & Nat are the first couple to hook up in the series, but not the last.  The beginning of their relationship was sweet, and they have grown into a strong couple in Witch Central.  
  5. Harry and Ginny (Harry Potter,  JK Rowling) ~  Even though they don't become a 'couple' until toward the end of the series, it's still a sweet romance to me.
  6. Ron and Hermione (Harry Potter,  JK Rowling) ~ While you could see this one coming early in the series, it was written so well that you couldn't help but cheer for them.
  7. Adam and Mercy (Mercedes Thompson,  Patricia Briggs) ~  Their relationship may have started and a bit...rocky, but they have become a solid couple in a fantastic series.
  8. Elena and Clay (Women of the Underworld,  Kelley Armstrong) ~ Not the only couple to hook up during the series, but certainly the most entertaining.
  9. Jaenelle and Daemon (Black Jewels,  Anne Bishop) ~  Seeing what they went through, both separately and together, made them very special as a couple.
  10. Elspeth and Darkwind (Valdemar: Mage Winds, #1  Mercedes Lackey) ~  The early Valdemar books are some of my all-time favorite fantasy stories.  This relationship was special for so many reasons, and is still one of my favorites.
There you have it - some of my favorite romances from some of my favorite books.  Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  <3



1 comment: