No matter how hard I try or how many books I read, my TBR list keeps getting longer, not shorter. No doubt this is caused (in part) by all the wonderful books I see fellow bloggers post about - I just HAVE to add them!
Well, for the entire month of March, I'll be participating in the Take Control of Your TBR Pile challenge, hosted by Kimba over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Here are the rules:
Also of note:
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Beginning March 1st, 2013 and ending March 31, 2013 at midnight read books from your TBR pile. ALL books must have been published before March 2013.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry.
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2013 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well.
- Every book you read earns you one entry into a Rafflecopter drawing to win a new 2013 release of your choice!
- You can use hastag #TakeControlTBR on twitter and share your progress. Share the Take Control Button or this post on your blog, Facebook or twitter to earn an extra entry for each place you share. (Rafflecopter will post March 1st, so be sure and enter them)
- This challenge can be done in conjunction with any other TBR challenge as long as the book is read between March 1st and 31st.
So what are you waiting for? Click on the image above and take control of that pile!!