1 2 3 4 5

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #1 - Frost Burned


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week, my can't wait for book is Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs.

Current release date:  March 5, 2013
From Goodreads:   Shapeshifter Mercy Thompson's life is calming down, at least enough that she can focus on mundane matters like Black Friday sales. But on her return, Mercy is unable to contact her mate, Alpha Adam Hauptman, or the other members of their pack. All she knows is that Adam is angry and in pain. With the werewolves fighting a political battle to gain acceptance from the public, Mercy fears Adam's disappearance may be related - and that he and the pack are in serious danger. Outclassed and on her own, Mercy may be forced to seek assistance from the most unlikely of allies: the vampire seethe.

Mercy has been a favorite character of mine ever since this series debuted in 2006. I can't wait to see what kind of trouble she gets into this time around!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen the book around and I would have loved to read it if it wasn't 7th book in a series.. I have enough series on my to-read pile already and this one is going to have to wait. Great pick though! I hope you enjoy reading it.

    Oh and I absolutely love your blog. It looks amazing and very fresh (and obviously brand new). Have fun working on it. I especially love the heather section!

    Come check out my WOW post if you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard about the series until now, but sounds nice and I should purchase them, but until the I have some books to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So this is sorta like True Blood just from the werewolf perspective? If so, neat!! I'm definitely going to research this series further.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete