Top Ten Tuesdays is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they present a topic for a list. This week's topic - Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever!
- Bella Swan - Twilight: This girl frustrated me so much in Twilight that I only read half of New Moon. I just couldn't finish them.
- Albus Dumbledore - Harry Potter series: Please don't get me wrong here. This is one of my all time favorite series. I cried like a baby during Half-Blood Prince. But there were many times, even before finishing all seven books, that I wanted to smack Dumbledore.
- Sookie Stackhouse - Sookie Stackhouse series: For someone who can read minds, she can be so damn clueless.
- Diana Bishop - A Discovery of Witches: There were just so many things about this woman that annoyed me.
- Eugenie Markham - Dark Swan series: I read this entire series, even though Eugenie continually got under my skin.
- Kiyo - Dark Swan series: He was such a little jerk.
- Anita Blake - Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series: I still read every new book in this series, mainly hoping that Anita will get it together and start remembering that she didn't want nine bazillion men in her life. The first several books were wonderful. Every time they add another man to her harem, I die a little inside.
- Asher - Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series: Asher has been alive (or undead) for a very long time. He needs to grow the hell up.
- Richard Zeeman - Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter series: I don't even know what to say about Richard. He's another jerk.
- Betsy Taylor - Undead series: It was a fun series when it started. But it's become a chore to read these with Betsy's narcissistic self. I made it halfway through the most recent one, and set it aside for other reads.
What about you? Do we have any in common? Did I miss any?