When I first saw Kimba's post about the Clean Sweep ARC Challenge, I didn't have any ARC's, so I didn't join. Well...that's not an excuse I can use anymore, since now I have lots! Funny how quick things can change, isn't it? :)
Here are the basics (shamelessly copied from Kimba's post):
Together with Kimberly @ The Windy Pages we will be helping you clean up those ARCs. The challenge begins on May 1 and ends on the 31st.
The goal: to read and review as many ARC's as we can. We will have fun challenges each Saturday hosted by some wonderful bloggers and a prize for two luck participants at the end of the challenge. So gather your ARCs and your brooms and lets have some fun!
Rules· Must be read during May 1st and May 31st, 2013
· Starts and ends at midnight in your local time zone
· Physical, audio and digital ARCs are eligible, in any length and genre! (for this challenge an ARC is any book given for review purposes, regardless of release date.)
· Linky will close on May 15th so sign up before you miss out!
· When you post your sign up post, please include the challenge button or links back to the hosting blogs.
· Challenges will be hosted each Saturday with a change to win additional prize
· Grand Prize- TWO winners will be chosen to pick a book of their choice from The Book Depository. (Up to $15 value per book)
· Please post your recap by June 3rd. This is the day that the Rafflecopter will close. Recap post should include a link to the review or Goodreads review with date it will be posted on your blog. (This is for readers who may be reading books way ahead of schedule and don't want to post a review yet!)
· Rafflecopter entries will be awarded for each book review linked, posting about challenge, recap post, participation in challenges, and following.
Challenge Schedule and Rafflecopter will post on April 30th at 4pm (EST) Rafflecopter will close on June 3 at 11:59 (EST)
I'd like to tackle at least four ARC's during the month. It's not a large goal, but hopefully I'll be able to reach it!
Sign ups are still open HERE!